As founder of SAFETY PLUS working in trucking industry since 2007 and know about all A to Z regulations and formalities of CANADA / US. Decided to serve as service provider and start helping customers and spread his experience to manage their business in better way

  • Log Book Auditing
  • Company Registration
  • Safety Fitness Certificate

All our clients are very happy with our services and continuously doing business with us.You’ll know that the safety and compliance of your company are in the hands of skilled, qualified professionals. We have friendly staff to maintain your fleet and provide the best customer service in the business.

Company Registration

If you want to open a new trucking company, We will get all things done and all required authorities for your highway and local business. The most important things is search your legal business name and register that name for you.


If your trucks run on the highway or you are running a business all across the North America, Then you need International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA). We will setup your IFTA account and will get your IFTA sticker and file your IFTA quarterly returns.


Safety Fitness Certificate is required in Alberta, whereas in Ontario CVOR is required for business operation. We help you to file your application for this. We will prepare safety and maintenance program for your company.


we are auditing your logbooks and let you know about your driver logbook errors. We check the 14 hours window, logbook status, matching fuel times, and speed according to driving hours. If there is any change of rule in DOT/MTO/USDOT, we let your drivers know immediately so that they can make correct logbook records


Pars and Paps is also required for running trucks on highway and while crossing the borders. We provide you the printed sticker for Pars and Paps


we check your log books, and recommend you the corrections. We maintain the truck and trailer files and also help to keep the record of maintenance files